Gland Packing for Marine Ship Hatch Cover
Marine Hatch Cover Gland Packing in Natural Rubber , which is an excellent material for general purpose use. The rubber core has a strong solid skin to reduce damage on the packing surface, and is fabricated from a strong natural rubber offering the best compression and a minimum wear.Inside core is excellent elastic rubber, braid-over-braided by chemical resistant synthetic fibres & P.T.F.E fibres. It has excellent sealability & elasticity even under low seating stress,a little deformation for repeated use.
Marine Hatch packing is used to achieved weather-tightness and sealing in various applications.
Hatch packings are UV radiation resistant and applicable in a wide temperature ranges.
Packing is used exclusively for hatch cover. Also used for watertight doors, skylights, ullage plugs and other marine applications.
Can reduce friction
Easier sliding with a minimum wear
Has weather-tightness and sealing
Not easily deformed by repeated use.
|Temp.℃||-100 to +280|
You Might Also Like
- Pure Flexible Graphite Packing Impregnated with PTFE...
- Carbon Fiber with Aluminum Foil Fire Resistant Suit
- Fibre Fireproof Insulation Board Refractory Ceramic ...
- Gland Packing Price Of Water Pump Packing Seal Yello...
- Heat Resistant Materials Packing Gland Pump Mechanic...
- Flax Packing Stuffing Box Seal PTFE Packing Non Lubr...