Aramid Packing Impregnated with PTFE and Silicone
|Usage:Pump, Valve||Package:Carton Box|
|Origin:Fujian, China (Mainland)||Shape (for Gasket):Braided Rope|
|Application:Pump Seal||HS Code:8484100000|
|Production Capacity:30000 Kilogram/Kilograms / Month|
Aramid Packing impregnated with PTFE and Silicone
1. Antileak Aramid Packing impregnated with PTFE and Silicone is made of high-performance polyimide yarns impregnated with special PTFE lubrications, it has very good mechanical properties combining softness and strength.
2. The packing has natural golden sheen, are available in both spun-dyed orange and blue. Compared to ordinary aramid and PTFE, it has more benefits as follows: Thermal stability, low heat expansion, high dimensional stability and superior pressure resistance even at elevated temperature, good process-ability, easy to cut and fit, outstanding chemical resistance particularly in acidic media, excellent resistance to organic solvents, oil and fuels, etc.
3. It's a high performance packing well suited to applications where graphite impregnation may not be acceptable.
4. It is suitable for abrasive media, and where contamination is not permitted.
5. It has multiple uses in chemical plants and pulp and paper mills, and is regularly used inrotating and reciprocating pupms, liquor pumps and refiners.
1.5 g/cm 3