From Tenglong Sunpass Thermal Braided Square Fiberglass Rope
Braided Square Fiberglass Rope Description:
1. The braided square fiberglass rope is made of continuous filament texturized C or E glass yarns and is extremely strong, resilient and flexible.
2. They are widely used as gasket for industrial ovens and furnaces, boilers and wood buring stoves.
3. Braided square fiberglass rope are asbestos free, cause no harm to health, making them ideal replacement to asbestos ones.
4. For higher lodas, the round braided and square braided ropes can be reinforced by steel wires.
5. They also can be coated with graphite or vermiculite to increase thermal insulation and abrasive resistance.
Braided Square Fiberglass Rope Specification:
3mm up to 100mm
25m or 30m or 50m or 5kgs/roll or 10kgs/roll or as customers request.