Spun Kevlar Packing
|Usage:Pump, Compressor, Valve, Piping||Application:Machinery|
Aramid fiber packing is braided from high quality Dupont kevlar fiber with PTFE impregnated and lubricant additive. It shows good chemical resistance, high elasticity and very low cold flow. It can resist severe media and higher pressure. The packing is lubricated with silicone based compound for quick and easy break-in.
* For hot water application it can be used uncooled up to 160 oC.
* It can be used as stand-alone packing also combined with others as anti-extrusion ring.
* Superior performance
* Lower frictional factor
* This is a universal packing which can be used for pumps in all types of industry.
* Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and sugar industries, pulp and paper mills, etc.
* A durable packing able to withstand granular and abrasive applications.