What are the applications of PTFE products?
1. Used in the electrical industry, in the aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computer and other industries to use the insulation layer of power and signal lines. Corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials can be used to make films, tube sheets, bearings, washers, valves and chemicals. Pipes, fittings, equipment container linings, etc.
2. It is used to replace quartz glassware in the fields of electrical appliances, chemical industry, aviation, machinery and other fields. It can be placed in atomic energy, medicine, semiconductor and other industries for ultra-pure chemical analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis, and organic solvents. It can be made into high insulation electrical parts , High temperature resistant wire and cable sheath, corrosion resistant chemical utensils, cold resistant oil pipeline, artificial organs, etc. can be used as additives for plastics, rubber, coatings, inks, lubricants, greases, etc.
3. This product is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, has excellent electrical insulation, aging resistance, low water absorption, and excellent self-lubricating performance. It is a general-purpose lubricating powder suitable for various media and can be quickly applied to form a dry film , To use graphite, molybdenum and other inorganic additives as substitutes. Suitable for thermoplastic and thermosetting polymer release agent, excellent load-bearing capacity. It is widely used in elastomer and rubber industry and anti-corrosion.
4. Use epoxy resin filler to improve the wear resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of epoxy adhesives.
5. Mainly use the binder and filler of powder cake.