What else does PTFE do?
1. It can be used in the production of rods, tubes, plates, cable materials, raw materials and other materials. After secondary processing, it can also be made into thin plates, films, etc. It can also be used as a lubricant and thickener.
2. Can be used as additives for plastics, rubbers, coatings, inks, lubricants, greases, etc.
3. It can be pressed into thin-walled pipes, thin rods, special-shaped rods, wire and cable insulation layers, and rolled into thin strips to be used as pipe thread seal materials.
4. Used in machinery, electronics, chemical industry, etc., used for spraying, dipping, etc.
5. Used to make dipping coatings.
6. Can be made into rods, plates, pipes, films and various special-shaped products, used in aerospace, chemical, electronics, machinery, medicine and other fields.
7. Can be made into high-insulation electrical parts, high-frequency resistant wire and cable sheaths, corrosion-resistant chemical vessels, high-temperature resistant oil pipelines, artificial organs, etc.
8. For batteries, fiber cloth, etc.
9. It can make films, tube sheet rods, bearings, gaskets, valves and chemical pipelines, pipe fittings, equipment container linings, etc., used in electrical appliances, chemical aviation, machinery and other fields.
10. Mainly used in electrical industry, used as insulation layer, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant material for power supply and signal line in aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computer and other industries.
11. Replace quartz glassware for ultra-purity analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis, and organic solvents in atomic energy, medicine, semiconductor and other industries.